Expert in Information and Communications Technology (m/f) or physics with a knowledge of patenting
Your main tasks
Applying your profound scientific and technical knowledge in ICT or physics and using your patent expertise to provide services concerning intellectual property to our customers at home and abroad. This includes, in particular:
- Independently carrying out patent and technology searches, mostly freedom to operate searches and validity searches
- Preparing patent analyses
- Examining patent applications
- Providing information on intellectual property
- Graduate with a scientific/technical degree, preferably in the specialist field of communications engineering, computer technology, information technology or physics. Natural scientists and engineers who can provide evidence of specialist experience in the above-mentioned fields are also welcome to apply.
- Several years of professional experience as well as broad and specialist know-how in technology and patenting.
- A good knowledge of German (working language) and English. French and other languages an advantage.
- A knowledge of marketing and sales an advantage.
- An independent, reliable, precise and pragmatic method of working.
- Accustomed to successfully prioritising many tasks and working on them in parallel.
- Flexible and decisive.
Please send your application (cover letter, CV, letters of reference, etc.) to the following address:
Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property, Mr Matthias Schmid, Deputy Human Resources Manager, Stauffacherstrasse 65/59g, CH-3003 Bern, direct line +41 31 377 75 73, email email@example.com
You can find further information about the tasks of the IPI and our attractive employment conditions at www.ipi.ch and www.ip-search.swiss.
We are looking forward to meeting you.