IT Specialist, Specialist in Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Do you want to follow in Einstein's footsteps? Then apply to join the house of inventions! Dive into the world of intellectual property and acquire the skills needed to use professional search engines and databases, and participate in the examination of national patent applications. Your customers will be patent attorneys, industrial enterprises, individual inventors, and educational and research institutions.
Your main tasks
- Conducting patent and technology searches and patent analyses, and examining patent applications.
- Providing oral and written information to our customers, delivering training sessions, and attending conferences in Switzerland and abroad.
- Sharing knowledge internally in order to maintain and foster technical and patent knowledge at both team and division level.
- You have a degree in scientific/technical, preferably in the specialist fields of computer science or computer technology.
- You are a native German or French speaker with a very good command of the other language and English.
- You have an independent, reliable and precise method of working.
- You are accustomed to prioritising tasks and working on them in parallel.
Working at the IPI
Your applicationSwiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property
Mr Matthias Schmid, Deputy Human Resources Manager
Stauffacherstrasse 65/59g, CH-3003 Bern
direct line +41 31 377 75 73, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find further information about the tasks of the IPI and our attractive employment conditions at www.ipi.ch.
Shape your future with us. We look forward to meeting you!